The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

California Adventure - Moonstone Beach

Now this is not the typical type of beach I normally visit like the white sands of Mexico I shared here.  But I did take a picture of my toes. And it is so chilly tonight in Texas I can stick my toes in front of a fire in my own living room.  It is early for the cold in Texas, but in Cali I was sitting by the fire in July!



Our room at the Pelican Inn was wonderful and the breakfast and evening reception were very nice.



Beautiful gardens



Relaxing walks on the boardwalk


Tidepools!


Lots of wildlife!




I could spend a lot of time here, even though it's not a 'swim in the ocean' kind of place. Not for me anyway, we saw people on paddle boards.





This was the kind of place you just go and relax. A 'no worries' kind of place.




Look close, there's a hummingbird in this picture.



And there's a nice restaurant walking distance from the hotel!


I feel relaxed just looking at the pictures again.  I'm ready to make another reservation.

Much love and laughter,

Laura


  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: