The most important things in life aren't things! Faith*Family*Friends

Friday, April 3, 2015

Bathroom Renovation Part 3, The Fun Stuff

Spring has arrived in north Texas (with a vengeance).  The wet weather followed by sun and heat has caused an explosion of spring allergies trees and grasses.  I LOVE  LOVE  LOVE being outside so much, but with 25 mph winds many days the last 3 weeks I've had a headache for about 2 weeks.  Every spring and fall I get a sinus infection, you would think I would learn to stay indoors, but that's not likely.  I think possibly today I'm finally starting to improve. 

But there is good news - this is our week off from the bathroom renovation. The guys installing the tile arrived on Monday and are installing the tile this week. I've also ordered the counter top for the vanity and am super excited to get that installed.

Here's a sneak peak of the floor



And the tub/shower surround



So this week, all the work we've been doing get covered up!  Except the tub, which gets uncovered soon, and it's shiny and white and beautiful.

Today we have

A City inspector coming to inspect the water heater installation;

A stained glass repair artist coming to repair broken pieces of this window; 




AND......The tile guys continuing the bathroom tile installation.

That's a lot of progress for one day.  It's good I decided to take a half-day of vacation this afternoon. I'm ready for a long weekend.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend,

Laura


  Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: